Tuesday 4 March 2014

Decorated Cookies


I'm a fan of decorated cookies and have made them as wedding favours for friends and family. I think they are something a little different (although they have started growing in popularity in the UK) and they can be completely personalised to someones big day, whether in a traditional style or not. I usually cover my cookies in fondant icing but I would really like to start using royal icing as well. You can do so many different things with fondant and royal icing, but royal takes more time, effort and persistence.  



I have also made decorated cookies for birthday parties, such as the pirate cookies below, which I think turned out really cute. Decorated cookies are really versatile and can be made for any occasion, making them great favours, treats and gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment