Friday 31 January 2014

New Baby Girl Cupcakes

My future sister in law recently gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl in world (ok, as a first time aunt and not yet had my own children, I am pretty biased, but seriously, she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen).

I'm in to cake decorating and couldn't resist the opportunity to make some baby girl cupcakes. I didn't get time to make them the first time we went to visit but we visited again last night for more cuddles so I made them the night before and took them round. They were vanilla inside with vanilla buttercream and fondant icing. I used an impression mat on the icing on two of the cupcakes and I finished them all off with cute pink decorations which I handmade myself. Here are a few pictures. (And as if I wasn't already broody enough, our nieces birth made me just a bit (ok alot) more).










No comments:

Post a Comment